“Special, unique, lucky to get in”
Review of ABC Kitchen

ABC Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
ABC Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 14,015 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: Broadway & Park Avenue South
Transit: L,N,Q,R,W,4,5,6 to Union Square
Description: ABC Kitchen with Jean-Georges: passionately committed to offering the freshest organic and local ingredients possible. ABC Kitchen presents a changing menu that is locally sourced and globally artistic in a fresh and articulate space.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

While visiting NY on business, I had the pleasure of being taken to ABC Kitchen. I was told we were lucky to get a reservation, as apparently they are often booked in advance for weeks. business Partner apparently made reservation through Open Table on the same day. That was good news as the dinner was amazing. All of the food is organic and provided by nearby farms. The table selected approx 7 appetizers so we got a great selection of different items. I hade the trout for my main course. It was very good, but some of the other selections looked even better. That had a nice wine selection and we saved room for dessert. All was fantastic. Our table had a very knowledgeable waitress who explained all of the selections level of service was just right, quick, but not pushy. I wish I had taken pictures, it was beautiful.

1  Thank Tom W

Reviewed April 13, 2014

A hard reservation to get, but worth the effort. The service was first rate, the food was divine. There were 5 of us and everyone loved their appetizer and meal. The wine list was superb as well. No room for dessert.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great experience at ABC Kitchen. We aim to eat clean, good food and found an excellent selection of very well-prepared and presented dishes. Highly recommend the meat and cheese market plate. Prosciutto and boar salami in particular were fantastic. The pasta dishes were delicious - we had pasta with sausage and broccoli rape. The pork dish with bacon marmalade was superb. Great panna cotta with Nutella as dessert. Very good wine selection - we enjoyed the Chardonnay from Grgich Hillas Estate - one of our favorite organic wines. The service was very good. Everyone was incredibly nice and knowledgeable. Holy recommend and will be back!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My daughter had heard so much about ABC Kitchen that we made in a point to having dinner there. While the food was good didn't think the restaurant lives up to the hype. Although I will say the calamari that I had for an appetizer was outstanding -- I would visit the restaurant for that dish, but not for the rest of the meal. But am glad that we get the opportunity to enjoy eating at the restaurant -- just wouldn't go again, would rather try another place.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very nice trendy atmosphere and decoration with mainly
young crowd. Menu is very appealing with diverse types of food. We were there on a Sunday night, yet was packed and even we waited for over 10 min for our table despite our advanced booking. Staff seemed to be rushed for keep up with service. They may've had over bookings or short of staff. Having all said, it was a very different enjoyable experience in the heart of Manhattan.