“Detailed Delight”
Review of ABC Kitchen

ABC Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
ABC Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 13,681 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: Broadway & Park Avenue South
Transit: L,N,Q,R,W,4,5,6 to Union Square
Description: ABC Kitchen with Jean-Georges: passionately committed to offering the freshest organic and local ingredients possible. ABC Kitchen presents a changing menu that is locally sourced and globally artistic in a fresh and articulate space.
Canton, Connecticut
“Detailed Delight”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My daughter had eaten at ABC Kitchen and wanted our family to enjoy a meal there as well. The decor is a lovely mixture of modern and vintage and there is a lovely attention to details. The mismatched, recycled china and dainty vases with miniature fresh flowers are quite fetching. The food, however, is the star of the show. The house made ricotta with cranberry compote, the carrot avocado salad and crab toast are great starters. The cod was fixed perfectly as was the prosciutto - date pizza.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Lovely Design Forward”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

It's hard for me to say whether the food would have been as good if it had not been served in the most charming design forward dining space in NYC! I can't remember what I ate except that the portion was large and I enjoyed it but I can remember the light fixtures, tables & chairs, pieces of art, even the waiter's plaid shirts. Admittedly Jean Georges is a genius who's many dining venues are revered and rightly so; but ABC is simply a total experience! Loved it!

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“A dinner at abc ”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

A nice dinner in a large crowded setting. The decors is beautiful but the restaurant a bit large The noise level is high
The food is good as is the service. A good restaurant but not worth all the commotion.

Fort Worth, Texas
“The abc's of good and evil”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We had an incredible lunch experience at the hands of our server Kat Lily. Do not miss the carrot and avocado salad. It was from a different planet, a better planet. Kat's second recommendation was the egg mushroom pizza. Again, an over the moon choice. We were so enthralled with this bustling elegant hip spot, we went back a few hours later for a cocktail. The fantasy world ended. We asked for dirty martinis with blue cheese olives. Waited awhile. Then a bartender said those olives were $2.50 extra. I said fine, this is after all a NY must spot. But after conferring with the head bartender, the head guy comes over and says it is $3 extra. Like he was trying trying to separate me and my martinis for a buck? And, to top it off, substandard martinis. I should've realized NY is a different world with great food and attitude. The best like Kat's, and the worst like the head bartender's.

Vancouver, Canada
“SO So Pretty!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is another Jean-Georges restaurant that never fail to be very good!! What is unique about ABC Kitchen is the ambiance. I love the beautiful table and lighting throughout. It was so very pretty and can't help but enhance the dining experience. Everyone provided excellent service and provided us with our own plates when we shared main courses. I love this as it allows me to experience a little bit of more dishes. I would recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a reliable good meal!