“A nice find in the City”
Review of Cinema Cafe 60th st - CLOSED

Cinema Cafe 60th st
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Description: This bistro keeps its cinematic sensibility in the background—a good thing, too, since there's enough star quality among the small plates and American nouveau entrées. A majestic bar dominates the front room. Stencils of film strips decorate the floor. Murals and posters of classics vivify the walls. In the back down a narrow hall acts as a quieter ancilary with leather chairs and smaller tables.
Alexandria, Virginia
“A nice find in the City”
Reviewed December 22, 2010

Were hungry after a morning of shopping in Manhattan and came across this place. Looked at the menu and decided to try it- we are glad we did. The food was very good- both the sandwich we had and the omelet were very good. Fresh hot and tasty. The fries are very good here. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good place to sit and enjoy lunch.

San Diego
“Cinema Cafe - Amazingly good food.”
Reviewed November 19, 2009

Cinema Cafe has some incredibly fantastic food. We went here on a recommendation from a Salesperson at Barney's down the street. Lovely, quiet atmosphere that is very welcoming. I had the Chicken Pot Pie and my daughter had the Blueberry pancakes - both were amazingly good, but the Chicken Pot Pie was probably the bet that I have ever had in my life.

Tiramisu for dessert was also fantastic.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Only been once, but the...”
Reviewed October 4, 2008

Only been once, but the whole menu looked enticing, so I'm keen to go back. The "sliders" (two mini-hamburgers) we had were really good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Delightful chain in Manhattan. I love it for brunch or lunch and I find myself keep going back to the East 60th street...”
Reviewed August 30, 2008

Delightful chain in Manhattan. I love it for brunch or lunch and I find myself keep going back to the East 60th street location. The decor is a every movie lover's dream.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Really good American food...love the screens with the old Chaplin movies!”
Reviewed March 5, 2008

Really good American food...love the screens with the old Chaplin movies!