“Delightful chain in Manhattan. I love it for brunch or lunch and I find myself keep going back to the East 60th street...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cinema Cafe 60th st - CLOSED

Cinema Cafe 60th st
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Description: This bistro keeps its cinematic sensibility in the background—a good thing, too, since there's enough star quality among the small plates and American nouveau entrées. A majestic bar dominates the front room. Stencils of film strips decorate the floor. Murals and posters of classics vivify the walls. In the back down a narrow hall acts as a quieter ancilary with leather chairs and smaller tables.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2008

Delightful chain in Manhattan. I love it for brunch or lunch and I find myself keep going back to the East 60th street location. The decor is a every movie lover's dream.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Really good American food...love the screens with the old Chaplin movies!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2008

Really good American food...love the screens with the old Chaplin movies!

“Delicious sandwiches and...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2008

Delicious sandwiches and entrees. Great, prompt service. Cute location and decor.

Bowie, MD
“Dim Sum, Pizza, Nachos and more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2007

Great varied food and great old movies on the screen. We split Dim Sum (dumpling sampler), nachos, and a mushroom pizza with garlic. All wonderful! Only two problems: Another patron interrupted us to try to promote his business and this bothered my mom, as she really didn't want to talk. Also, although the food was great, I was hungry a few hours later. Plus: I left my credit card there by mistake, and they walked it over to my hotel, since I had mentioned that Affinia Dumont had recommended them. Very nice!