“very good service”

Serafina Fabulous Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Serafina Fabulous Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,287 of 14,202 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The upstairs room is bustling and rather cramped, but the good atmosphere makes up for this. The pizza was excellent, and the ravioli with sage and ricotta just right. The only poor point is the wine which is so expensive that only a rich fool would be taken in, so stick to water or beer.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The service was awful and the food was just okay. Overpriced and plain. We would not return when there are so many placed to eat in NYC.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Perfect spot to go with kids. Great kids menu. Good service. The homemade tomato sauce is for all ages!

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I went here after spending some time in Central Park. It's a small, low key place. The service is absolutely terrible. I had to ask twice for the wine menu because the waiter got sidetracked talking to his friend. The pizza was decent but the mushrooms I ordered were horrible. It was 3 shriveled up mushrooms with melted cheese that was solidifying again because they were getting cold. If you're okay with terrible service and fairly priced mediocre pizza, this is the place for you.

1  Thank roselleleone
Reviewed July 6, 2013

After walking for two hours through Central Park, we were starving. We walked over to Madison Avenue and just kept walking. We spotted Serafina.Fabulous Pizza just below 79th. We were escorted up to the third floor and encountered the most shapely gorgeous hostess. (OK I'm a senior but I'm not dead) However, it was the food that was most impressive. I ordered the Stagioni which I shared with my grand-kids. My daughter had the excellent Pancetta Pizza and my son-in-law had Stolichnaya Penne. We followed with Affogato. Everything was delicious and the service attentive. It is obvious that they really care of quality, flavor, creativity, ambiance and fine service. And then there was the hostess... I digress.