“I liked it, the hubby thought it was okay.”

Hale and Hearty Soups--Lexington Avenue
Ranked #1,764 of 14,125 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Wandered into Hale and Hearty. My husband wasn't a huge fan, but like his food. I loved my soup. I have a hard time finding dairy free soups, but had good luck there. Their menu was good and there were a lot of healthy options.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

On freezing days, this was our favourite lunch sport. Pea & Turkey; Tomato Meatball Pasta irrestiable. its FRESH. FAST. FILLING.

Reviewed February 19, 2011

We stumbled upon this heaven eatery. On a very cold day after walking around NYC we tried this and although service could be improved the food was beyond good, in fact my husband enjoyed his somemuch he got another soup. My recommendation is any soup with chedder, to die for and you will not be disappointed. Soup is now ruined for me after H and H!

Reviewed February 3, 2011

I had the Crab and Tomato soup... Absolutely delicious...can';t wait to try them all!! This place rocks!

Reviewed November 28, 2010

I was at the Hale and Hearty on 54th and Lexington on Nov. 27, 2010. I stood in line and watched as a woman brought back her soup complaining that she had been given the wrong one. The worker behind the counter dumped the soup back into the pot they were serving from. If that isn't gross enough, the woman proceeded to tell the worker that she had tried some of it before bringing it back. The worker said, "oh you ate some?" The woman replied yes. I stood in the back of the line and watched for 15 minutes and the employees never took the pot of contaminated soup away. It is my belief that they had no intention of doing so. I hope this isn't standard practice. Until I hear back from corporate I plan to stay away from all Hale and Hearty's.

2  Thank KollyLolly