“What's with the 3?”

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What's with the 3?”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place is fantastic, but why the 3 in the title? Oh well, Serendipity is a fun and tasty place to grab a bite in NYC, mostly due to their delicious Frozen Hot Chocolate, and a perfect Ultimate BLT that I chowed down on.

I do think that the design and atmosphere are very bland though. They're saved by the food, but it's not my thing (the atmosphere that is). And it's odd how the gift shop is in the front, but oh well. I love the food, and that's enough for me!

• Visited June 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“finally got to see it!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

a friend and I planned a short weekend to NYC and a stop here was high on my list of list of places to see.....we arrived quite late on friday evening for a coffee and dessert....although its much smaller then i thought, im glad we went and finally enjoyed a humble pie fudge sundae....it was delicious and i thought although some say its expensive, its comparable to other cafes. I would go again if i went to NYC....

• Visited February 2013
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“Go Early, it's worth the wait.”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We tried three times to get in, in under 3 hours, and finally got in by waiting in line before they opened. And what a treat this was!
Great staff, reasonable prices, and "GREAT" food.

Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good frozen hot chocolate. Average Food.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was super excited when I was sitting at the table when the movie was shot at. It is awesome place inside and the server was very nice. The frozen hot chocolate is delicious and definitely enough for two people. Sadly, the food was not good. The 14 dollars sandwich does not come with 2 pieces of bread...just one on the bottom. Also the sandwich did not come with any sides. It was average and overpriced food. Next time I visit I will just treat myself to the frozen hot chocolate.

• Visited January 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Great spot, just know when to go.”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stopped in at about 9:30pm on a weekday. There was no line or wait of any kind. If you are smart enough to avoid rush hour dinner crowd, it will be a much more enjoyable experience. We were seated immediately upstairs next to the fireplace from the movie. We had dinner and dessert. Everything was amazing. The food does not come out quick, so don't come here if you are in a hurry. But everything is made to order. Service was average.

• Visited December 2012