“horrible food”

Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Dallas, Texas
“horrible food”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

horrible food, ridiculous prices, and horrible service. this is a waste of time and effort. my husband had a sick stomach for 2 days after we ate here. do not go here

Visited January 2014

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Very Good Chinese”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I eat at China Fun everytime I visit NYC. Food is very good, prices are very afordable. I recomend the Happy Family.

• Visited May 2013
Short Hills, New Jersey
“No doubt The Buddha would have eaten here”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten many times here and on their east side location. Consistently good food and service. I always get the Buddha Delight, as I somehow think that it will not make me even fatter. On my last visit, I was unknowingly on a last date with a gal who was a real piece of work. She actually spent time in Rikers Island prison. And yet, she dumped me.

Visited November 2012
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“At last - Proper Dim Sum”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

On our last day, we still craved some good Dim sum. Chinatown completely failed on that score so we tried China Fun as it was 5 mins from our hotel. The Dim sim dishes we had were just great and a decent bottle of New Zealand Marlborough Sauv Blanc wine (which hardly any NYC restaurants stock - not even Jean Georges!!).

I can only review what we had and it was yummy Dim Sum at bargain basement prices.

• Visited May 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Delicious take out and a nice atmosphere to eat in as well.....”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We had 3 meals from this restaurant while we were in NYC during October.... first one was take out.... delicious! Then we ate there twice for lunch during our stay.... soups, entrees absolutely wonderful..... Everything was so fresh and tasty.

• Visited October 2012