“Great chicken and pita bread”
Review of Chirping Chicken

Chirping Chicken
Ranked #1,217 of 14,130 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We get this at least once a month, usually best to get it delivered. The whole chicken, couple of pita bread portions and one large fries keeps our family well feed. As always, we've tested this on our guests and friends, they all loved it and wanted more. Chicken is succulent, cooked perfectly and cut into portions so the family can all just dive in!

1  Thank Kingsizebossman

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We ordered delivery while we were in the city because it was a rainy day. Ordered online. The food was delicious and they did not skimp on quality or quantity. Delivered within 10 minutes to our room. Everything was delicious. Don't think you can go wrong with this!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

My husband and I wanted something fast and somewhat healthy. This place was surprisingly delicious. I ordered the Greek salad with chicken - I was surprised at the amount of chicken, feta cheese and delicious olives (all my favorite ingredients in a Greek salad). My husband ordered a chicken dish with mashed potatoes and gravy. The chicken is amazing. You definitely get your money's worth of food.
I only wish they sold t-shirts.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

There are not to many places that I know of that are not super busy, excellent for sitting down, and come with great value o food.

We were told about this place while visiting the American Museum of Natural History (Military get in free). It's a few blocks down.

It doesn't offer a ton of seating area, but depending on time of year and whether or not you are dressed right, we went in October, you can usually find an outdoor seat.

The food was excellent, the service was pretty quick, and for the quality/portion of the food....the price was pretty good as well.

For less than $10 I got a beverage, chicken, and rice & beans! I really enjoyed it.

1  Thank MJMSxr
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

The food here is fantastic, in my trip to NY I ate here at least 5 times. The prices are decent and the menu has a good variety. Service can be slow and this can get frustrating, the decor is ok and it's very standard as a cafe or restaurant, great for take-out.

1  Thank M B