“Great little restaurant”

Neighborhood: Upper West Side
London, United Kingdom
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

We enjoyed both meals we had in this restaurant, both times it was really busy but it had the feel of being in someones home! Food was different but in a good way! And not expensive either.

• Visited December 2011

Geneva
“Good value good food & good service”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

My family and I visited this neat little "diner" like restaurant on a recent visit to the upper west side and we were pleasantly surprised by the friendly service, extensive menu, clean atmosphere & good food. The prices are actually reasonable for the city. We would come here again.

• Visited December 2011
rogaland
“Awful”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

The rain was pouring down so we had to enter the closest restaurant.

The people working here eyeballs you all the time, just standing there and gives you a mean look. When the food finally arrived, the waiter had his thumb in the sauce.

Would not go here again. Service was terrible, atmosphere horrible and the food was awful.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank weluv2travel9
NYC
“This place is a **** Show”
Reviewed November 8, 2009

I've been here about 10 times now. Every time I go either something odd or awful happens.

The food is never better than mediocre and the waiters pretty much just grunt at you. Which is a lot better than when they try to strike up a conversation with you because then you know you're in for it.

I would suggest you stay away, although there aren't many better options this cheap and casual very close to lincoln center.

1 Thank RobNYC77
Tennessee
“Great chicken fingers!”
Reviewed April 24, 2008

I am a chicken finger fanatic. These were by far the BEST chicken fingers I've ever had. Three days later, when I had returned home in TN, eating Christmas dinner, my father looks at me and says "What are you thinking about?" My reply? "Those chicken fingers in NYC!"

I loved the food, the atmosphere was great, service was good. Only down fall, let them know up front if your check needs to be split, b/c they won't do it at the register. :D

~TN chicken girl