“A breath of Vienna”

Neighborhood: Manhattan
Morristown,NJ
“A breath of Vienna”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

OK, yes, you have to wait in line and it is a bit pricey - but if you have lived in Vienna like I have, it is worth it. The food is amazingly good and for the busyness of the place, service is even better.This was my first visit, but I am already thinking about when I can go back.

• Visited March 2014

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Eugene, OR
“Very good food, sensational setting.”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The traditional Viennese specialties will here be found, and very tastily. The period room and appointments make this a great way to top off a wonderful couple of hours touring the exceptional Neue Gallerie.

Westchester, New York, United States
“Love it!..”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited cafe Sabarsky for lunch today!..It was great!..Perfectly located on Fifth ave on Museum Mile this European cafe made our day!..My 5 years old daughter sad to me"Mom!..We are in Paris,are not we?!"Food was excellent and service was good too!..I finally find place in Manhattan were you can have delirious apple strudel!..

1 Thank IngaVlad
San Francisco, California
“Unique, good food”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

There was a long line for a table at 2:30pm when I arrived. The wait wasn't too long, but the hallway and dining room are both very stuffy.
I ordered the potato dumpling and hot spiced wine, both of which I've never had before and I was not disappointed. Very pricey for the amount of food I received. The staff was attentive, but not overly friendly.
Worth a try one time if you are in the area, but I likely will not return.

• Visited February 2014
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
“Great, but pricey with long queues”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We waited for around 15 minutes for a table at 2pm, which I was surprised at given it was well past lunchtime. Still, the place is pretty enough and the German/Austrian menu looked like a decent choice. We lived in Munich for a long time, so we were expecting to be critical. The bratwurst were good, but not great though the sauerkraut with it was very good, assuming you like your caraway. Each of the cakes were good and service was excellent throughout. The check at the end did seem pretty steep as we'd shared the sausage.