“A lovely and cozy spot”
Review of Le Paris Bistrot - CLOSED

Le Paris Bistrot
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Cross street: 92nd & 93rd Streets
Transit: 6 train to 96th Street.
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great service. Cozy and relaxed atmosphere. Staff is French , food is bistro-authentic. My fish was fresh and simply prepared with a sauce, of course. Dessert was crepe Suzette and was terrific.

There are newer reviews for Le Paris Bistrot

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We had an early dinner and opted for the $19.95 value menu offered between 5pm and 7pm. What a deal for NYC, and it was excellent. Definitely a neighborhood gem and a lovely neighborhood too!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The food was delicious: the service great and the prices very fair. I'll certainly be back. a delightful time.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Sunday night I guess the chef is off. This was a cute restaurant but the food was awful.My friend had escargot which tasted of oil, not butter and garlic. I had Steak Tartare which came premade out of the kitchen: first problem, it had a reddish cast to it, no capers, no onions, no mustard, but KETCHUP. Dinner just for me was $50. Dessert was good: I had creme caramel; my friend chocolate cake with creme anglaise. Maybe it is better during the week.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Just had dinner here last night and I have to say that they are getting better every time! Our waitress was lovely and the food and wine as well. I will not recommend anything on the menu cause I will have to copy paste it here. You should try everything!