“Superb brunch”
Review of Sarabeth's West

Sarabeth's West
Reserve with OpenTable
Sarabeth's West is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #693 of 14,144 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Cross street: Between 80th and 81st Streets
Transit: 1 train to 79th Street, B (weekdays only) and C trains to 81st Street.
Description: “Not just for Brunch.” "Not for many, many years now..." comments Frank Bruni of the New York Times about our wonderful dinner menu. Join us for an evening meal and reverse your thinking - Sarabeth's for Dinner.Not just for Brunch.” "Not for many, many years now..." comments Frank Bruni of the New York Times about our wonderful dinner menu. Join us for an evening meal and reverse your thinking - Sarabeth's for Dinner. Check out our Menus Here (http://www.sarabethswest.com/breakfast_lunch.html)
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Great service, great coffee, great omelet, great pancakes (lemon ricotta with fresh berries – yum!), and great atmosphere. Not best the pricing, but we made it out okay.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I love traveling to New York and I've tried lot of breakfast spots there. This is my favorite. They are not crazy hard to get into and the breakfast each time I've gone has been near perfect. The bakery items are awesome.

1  Thank NKRice
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

You can't go wrong with SaraBeths. Perfect food in a great location. The queues are a bit crazy so avoid weekends are peak hours!!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have seen Sarabeth's products and so when I saw this restaurant up the street from my hotel on a recent trip to New York, I made a point of having dinner there. It was outstanding, especially from the standpoint of value for the money spent. Very nice bottle of reasonably priced wine, excellent, well-priced three-course prix fixe dinner. I had several known specialty items: the tomato soup, shrimp risotto, and ice cream cookie sandwiches. My associate made different choices and we were both very impressed with the food.
The restaurant is quite charming and comfortable with a nice quiet clientele. Service was outstanding. It was just what we needed after a long day of travel and meetings.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Got here for breakfast and ordered pancakes and omelette along with coffee. The interior and service was nice. Everything tasted good (we expected watered down coffee, but it was solid). It wasn't not on par with the price though. We expected something special for 50 bucks, but it was just... Ordinary. I've had far better and more memorable meals for half the price.