“Brunch with a babe is ok”
Review of Sarabeth's West

Sarabeth's West
Reserve with OpenTable
Sarabeth's West is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #707 of 14,216 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Cross street: Between 80th and 81st Streets
Transit: 1 train to 79th Street, B (weekdays only) and C trains to 81st Street.
Description: “Not just for Brunch.” "Not for many, many years now..." comments Frank Bruni of the New York Times about our wonderful dinner menu. Join us for an evening meal and reverse your thinking - Sarabeth's for Dinner.Not just for Brunch.” "Not for many, many years now..." comments Frank Bruni of the New York Times about our wonderful dinner menu. Join us for an evening meal and reverse your thinking - Sarabeth's for Dinner. Check out our Menus Here (http://www.sarabethswest.com/breakfast_lunch.html)
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had Sunday here with our baby. It was a bit busy, but we didn't have to wait. Like many places in the city, you need to pack up your stroller, so the smaller the better. There were a number of people with kids there and they have high chairs, so it is family friendly.

The service was attentive given that there were many filled tables. We had coffee (2), bloody mary's (2), lemon ricotta pancakes, almond crusted french toast, and sides of pork apricot sausage (2). The breakfast was amazing, especially the pancakes. Highly recommended. The bloody mary's were so spicy we could hardly drink them down and at $12 a pop, pricey!

Overall, for 2 adults it was $89. Definitely a special place for breakfast and not a weekly event.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This place has it all. The omelets are the lightest I've ever eaten, and the flavors in The Farmer's Omelet are blended so effortlessly. Mmmm: the feta pancakes and the scones are to die for. Inventive morning juices. Good coffee. Great service & a cozy atmosphere, plus no "attitude" or back-talk from the waitstaff. A joy on the upper west side!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I usually buy Sara Beth's preserves at home so naturally I was delighted to find an upper west side restaurant owned by them. Their breakfast which I took my granddaughter to when visiting New York was exceptional. The egg white omelet with cheese and mushrooms outstanding. The scone was okay but the croissant very good and my granddaughter found the pancakes with strawberries and bananas just right. (she is a serious foodie at age 11) As I ate my breakfast I could feel my mood being elevated. It came to about $40.00 what one would pay in Paris without a second thought.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Great food, portions are big and prices are high but it is worth it! We had buttermilk pancakes and french toasts, so delicious!!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had brunch here today. The Farmer's omelette was wonderful. The atmosphere was very relaxing, not rushed. Service was excellent. Would definitely visit here again.