“Worth the wait !”

Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Lake Wales, Florida
“Worth the wait !”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Have been here twice and have waited both times. It seems to be the quality and price keeps this place packed to the gills . Once we were seated , we ordered and the food was delivered very quickly . My son had the Peruvian baked chicken dish which was super. My wife had a Peruvian streak and pasta & loved it!

New York City, New York
“Neighborhood Gem”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Love this gem in my neighborhood. Food good and reasonable. Staff very friendly. Love Nelson and Jackie...the best.

• Visited December 2013
New York, NY
“Excellent food at very reasonable prices”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My son-in-law and I went to Flor De Mayo (the location on Broadway) for dinner a few nights ago and both of us were certainly well satisfied by the experience. The portions were both tasty and ample and the prices were surely reasonable. The service was prompt and there was an obvious "buzz" in this restaurant. I would have no hesitation in returning!

• Visited October 2013
Sweden
“Good option for lunch in the UWS”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This neighborhood restaurant is a good option for a cheap lunch. I usually order 1/2 grilled with salad and rice. The orders are served quickly, the portions are generous, and the food tastes good.

I recommend this restaurant if you happen to be in the UWS (Upper West Side).

• Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just ok”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This restaurant is a mix between spanish and chinese food and was a little too confusing for my taste. I didn't really know what to order so I thought to play it safe and just order fried rice that had lots of random meat in it. It was actually tasty, but not your typical fried rice. But I guess that is where the mix of foods comes into play. I had the red sangria, which was actually very, very good.

Visited September 2013