“Excellent food, service and location!”
Review of Pappardella

Pappardella
Reserve with OpenTable
Pappardella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,064 of 13,935 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Cross street: 75th Street
Transit: 1,2,3,C,B to 72 Street
Description: Pappardella restaurant brings to you the flavors and food of Tuscany. Established in 1983, Pappardella offers a romantic setting of timeless charm with 20 foot ceilings, French doors & a stunning mural of Florence. Menu and service reflect the warmth and attention of the old world, as well as the diversity and techniques of today. we feature homemade pasta, artisanal pizza & other great Italian staples, like chicken parmagian, grilled branzino & scrumptious tiramisu. A beautiful outdoor terrace makes for great people watching in the warm months. Pappardella is conveniently located near the beacon theater, the museum of natural history & Central Park offering lunch & dinner pre fix, brunch & a busy happy hour.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Did a quick scan of restaurants near the Beacon and this was one of the choices - we happened to park right nearby and I'm so glad we did! What a great find - the food was fabulous (tomato & mozzarella appetizer, chicken milanese, linguini w/ seafood - yum!), the service impeccable (I dropped my knife - it had barely hit the floor and a server quietly picked it up and handed me a new one!), and atmosphere very pleasant. Since this is a short distance from the Beacon, I highly recommend Pappardella for a pre-show dinner! Try the sangria!

There are newer reviews for Pappardella

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We were very happy with our meal at this restaurant. We had 4 people total and each and every one of us enjoyed our meals.... several of us had the specials of the day... the service was excellent and we enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I really liked the pleasant lunchtime feel. The antipasti meats were presliced, sadly, but the pasta was fresh and good. Easy going. 70s music.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Dinner was excellent , as well as the service and atmosphere. We dined Sunday November 11,2012 at 3pm. They were very good about making my meal Gluten Free/ Dairy Free. I had the GF bread with olive oil instead of butter along with the sauce. We shared the house salad with their lemon vinaigrette(added goat cheese). It was enough to share ! I had the GF linguine vongole (little neck clams, white wine, garlic & origano). EXCELLENT . Herb ordered the Vitelloal parmigiano veal cutlet GF and he could have the cheese. Where there was no cheese I tried this dish . It was also EXCELLENT .. We absolutely enjoyed our meal . I am VERY sensitive to contamination, so when I can come through the night with no reaction, I KNOW it will be a place I will patronize again and will highly recommend .

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We bought a voucher for this restaurant. It is within walking distance from central park, so we brought the basket back from the restaurant which had nice decor and enjoyed our picnic in central park - we had enough food to have for dinner. wonderful choice!