“Dallas Barbecue --- W. 72nd St., NYC”
Review of Dallas BBQ - CLOSED

Dallas BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Gallup NM USA
“Dallas Barbecue --- W. 72nd St., NYC”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is one of my favorites ---- They have economical lunch specials, and an excellent location, just west of the famed Dakota Apartment Building. As a barbecue, they emphasize the meat dishes; potato salad was excellent. I will return there on future trips! SB

Visited March 2012

• Greek first
“Run as fast as you can from this disaster”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've been to Dallas BBQ's on 72nd and on fordham. both had a pretty good service and the food and portion sizes great. that is not what I could say about the coop city location. First they made you wait outside even though there was adequate space to wait inside. Now on a warm day this would be fine but today it was about 30 degrees outside. It was Crowded so we decided to do takeout...Big mistake. we waited almost 40 minutes for our food to come out and when I did it was totally wrong. I always order the sesame spinach salad. I had to request dressing and they still didnt put it on the bag. At other locations this salad has ample portions so much so that I normally have it for the next day. not at this location. The salad was tiny like the size of a side salad. when I complained about it the manager told me that they were different than the other locations but that he would speak to his bosses to find out if they could make the portion size normal like the other locations. What.... if I'm paying 10 bucks for a salad I want a salad. The manager gave me Another salad and a pina colada most likely because i told him I would contact my credit card company and dispute the charges if my order wasnt Corrected. I wasn't the only customer complaining another guy waited almost an hour for his take out and a woman was over charged by 8 dollars. we like BB Q's and it's normally a treat for us but this was a horror. The staff didnt seem to Care that you were waiting for your order and only after i said something did the host go and check. this was our first and most definitely last time at this location.

1 Thank yolialva
Bronx, New York
“Dallas BBQ Is the "WORST"”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My first time in dallas bbq co-op city in the bronx. Me & my wifie went for the first time to eat steak with bbq ribs & to get our drinks on. A fight breaks out right next to us!! staff & custom was punching each out!! The boss was helping is worker beat the guy up!! all because he said why are you on your cell phone, thats not nice when you asking us, what we want to order. the worker got mad & said you not my boss!! thats when the fight started. "NEVER AGAIN I GO THERE!!...

• Visited February 2013
“Great food, great price”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We went here as a couple on a Friday evening, we both ordered a 20oz Coors Light and the chicken and rib combo. Delicious! Cost us about $40 and we had lots of leftovers to take home.
Could have had better service (our waitress was busy flirting with the hot-headed bouncer at the door) but the very nice middle-aged Latino lady who cleared tables tended to all our needs with a smile. We wished our tip could have gone to her instead of the waitress.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank nursemack
New York, New York, United States
“Restaurant in Bay Plaza is closed”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Went there today (2/5/2013), and the restaurant has been shut down and a vacate order is posted on the doors and windows. Says that the place was dangerous to civilians...go figure, smh. Food was great. Not sure what happened.

Visited February 2013