“You Don't Know NY Dogs if You've Never Been Here”
Review of Gray's Papaya

Gray's Papaya
Get food delivered
Ranked #98 of 804 Quick Bites in New York City
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lincoln Square
Reviewed July 25, 2016

How anyone can pass Gray's without salivating is beyond me.It is a NYC landmark of our city's hotdog, and it shouldn't be missed by any self-professed foodie, high-brow, low-brow or no-brow.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

The service is quick. The dogs are amazing. Thank God they are open 24/7. Anytime I feel hungry, I just head over. Try their delicious drinks as well. ALL are good. They are fair priced to top it off. What a treat. Enjoy. 72st and Amsterdam Avenue.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

We went here as it is an iconic place in New York, but the hot dog really wasn't anything special. There isn't much you can do to a hot dog to make it great though, so if you are going to have a hot dog in NY (which you should!) it might as well be here.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

We shared two dressed dogs and a coconut and pineapple juice. The dogs were perfect. The juice was unbelievable. I wish I had a bottle of rum to go with it.

Reviewed July 11, 2016

I had been dreaming about coming to this place since I was a little girl. It lived up to the expectations. My mom and I enjoyed every single bite and want to come back next time we are in New York.

Date of visit: December 2015