“Yummy Experience”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: SoHo
Transit: R & W trains to Prince Street. C & E to Spring Street.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

A large group of family from had dinner at I Tre Merli when we were in Soho for a family wedding earlier this month.

The staff were very friendly and eager to assist when we wanted suggestions on meals. Changes to meals were easily accomodated.

I had the most amazing salmon and my wife had a lovely penne to which she added shrimp. The prices are very reasonably by NYC standards.

There are newer reviews for I Tre Merli

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We love the food here. Very friendly and attentive staff and the food has always been well above average and not very expensive. Also, it has a small sidewalk seating area in the summer months that we enjoy.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We were very pleasantly surprised at the reasonable prices and high quality menu for this nice restaurant in Soho where we met friends who came from all over (some from Europe, CA, MT, and NYC itself) to meet up for Christmas shopping and sightseeing in New York City the first week of December.

The waiters and waitresses were very helpful in making suggestions and helping us choose what to order as well as being attentive to all of the various ages and languages in our varied group. The atmosphere was fun and lively with a music volume which was just right for allowing a large table of friends to easily visit without having to talk over the music.

We enjoyed the bread with olive oil to dip while we were waiting for our food. Almost everyone in our group ordered something different so we enjoyed sampling a variety of entrees and we shared a number of desserts all of which were DELICOUS!

We couldn't have asked for a better atmosphere to reconnect with old friends and meet new friends for a relaxing dinner before starting our whirlwind shopping and sightseeing the next day.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I had a girl's night out dinner here and food, service and ambiance were great One of my friends came with her baby and the staff was more than accommodating.
My favorite part of the meal was dessert, the basil panna cotta was delicious.
I'd definitely go back for another round!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

ate here with the daughter for a quick Easter dinner. Nice folks, good food. nice ambience