“Bubbys - Worth the Wait”
Review of Bubby's

Bubby's
Ranked #176 of 13,938 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Description: Bubby's serves homemade American food. Celebrating 25 years, we've been cooking like Americans since 1990.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Long wait, and now I know why. Yummy food that is sourced locally and is rich but not processed and drenched in unknown sauces. Everything we ordered was delicious - pancakes, french toast (although it needed to be soaked for a few more seconds before hitting the griddle), eggs, bacon, oatmeal, and hash browns were delicious. Service was good. Very loud. Lots of great looking bloody marys and champagne drinks passed by - we were preparing for a long drive so held off, but next time, thats part of my order. Id recommend this place in a heart beat.

There are newer reviews for Bubby's

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was in North Moore Street, Tribeca, looking for the Ghostbusters Headquarters and not one local could help me find it.
In need of refreshment, we dropped into Bubby's Restaurant. On entering, the mood was set. Although it was midday, the lighting was subdued and the music was not so much background, as surround. The waiter led and we all sashayed to our table. By now I was cool. So cool, I ordered a cool beer, which was served in a large jam jar! Hey dude, how cool was that?
I had a burger, fries and salad to eat, which was good and filling. The cost was so reasonable that it came as a pleasant surprise. The whole experience was a pleasant surprise and.....'mammas got a brand new bag!'. This restaurant was very popular and rocked to the music! No you are not too old. I'm 65 years young!
Need to know: The Ghostbusters Headquarters was two blocks to the east from Bubby's. It is a working fire station (Hook & Ladder 8) Who you gonna call? But first, eat at Bubby's.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stumbled across Bubby's while staying in NYC. It was so great that we went back twice - the lunch and dinner were both fantastic. The service was great, the food was delicious, as were the drinks, and the quality of the ingredients can't be beat. I strongly recommend this place. Can't wait to go back next time we're in town!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Good food, lots of homemade items such as pressed juices. Organic items. Milk from grass fed cows. Had eggs Benedict. Will return.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We decided to go there with my husband for an american brunch experience and we loved it! The pancakes are absolutely delicious and the service was great. Also, the portions are quite big so no need to eat for the rest of the day ;). The only reserve we had that it's a bit pricy but overall a great place to go for bruch in NYC.