“Best place in Tribeca for Breakfast!”
Review of Bubby's

Bubby's
Ranked #166 of 14,130 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Description: Bubby's serves homemade American food. Celebrating 25 years, we've been cooking like Americans since 1990.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Fantastic place for breakfast / brunch... All welcome - families, couples, young, old... Great ambience, great food - beware of portion sizes though! My European stomach struggled with the gargantuan platefuls - sadly, couldn't finish anything off completely. Worth every penny though...

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The brunch was really great! The atmosphere was also very good. Maybe a little bit expensive, but generally it's a restaurant I recommend!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Went to Bubby's for breakfast on recommendation from our concierge Morgan. Amazing pancakes, great bacon, and great way to start the day!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I went here with a friend and her son - it's such a great little place to bring your child if you want a good meal. They have crayons for the kids to color while you eat. I thought it was great and food was decent as well.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We went here for our first breakfast in NYC whilst on holiday from the UK after reading reviews on here. We weren't disappointed at all. The decor and vibe was fab and the service was great too. I had the sourdough pancakes with blueberries and the most AMAZING apple juice I have EVER tasted. My partner had a fab breakfast too with a great juice. Despite mixing up half our order with someone else's, the servers were friendly, chatty and helpful too. Total cost came to about $65 which is an expensive breakfast, but we left full and happy :)
When we got outside, we realised we'd accidentally left our map and itinerary on the table so went back in to pick it up. On going back in, they'd cleared the table and said we'd left nothing behind. After pressing the lady on the desk to please take another look in the bin etc, we eventually got it back with some food marks on it. They didn't seem too impressed that we'd left it behind or that I asked them to look for it. Apart from this, all was good!