“Good Food, Good Atmosphere”
Review of Mesa Grill - CLOSED

Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: 15th and 16th Street
Transit: N,R,4,5,6,F,V trains to Union Square
Pomeroy, Ohio
“Good Food, Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Not much to say. The food was good.. which was to be expected since it's a Bobby Flay restaurant. The atmosphere was good. Though the lighting was very dim. We had the "best seat in the house" in an outside corner of the balcony. Our waitress was excellent & knew the menue very well. Over all it was a good experience.

• Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Delicious steak, great atmosphere, pricey”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

We ate here after a very long day of site seeing. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. I loved my NY strip steak, but my traveling companions were not as impressed with their entree, but they still enjoyed their food. It is pricey ($9 for a side salad consisting of mixed greens and house dressing, but it was good) but its a small price to pay to say you ate at a Bobby Flay restaurant.

Toronto, Canada
“Awesome food”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

I visited Mesa Grill Sept 24th for dinner. The food was excellent, we shared the shrimp taco apps (between two of us) and my only complaint is that they were too small and no where near enough! The flavour was amazing, I could have ordered 3 plates of these and been perfectly happy. Our entrees were the pork tenderloin, which was perfectly moist and spicy, and the plate of the day (crispy duck), which delivered as advertised - crispy! They were out of some wine, so we were forced to order a half bottle of a Pinot noir, which turned out to be good as well. The waiter was quiet, not super attentive, but not bad. Other wait staff will fill your water glass as soon as it empties. I'd definitely make the trip back to Mesa Grill if I was in town.

“Very good all round dining experience”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I only have positive words for our lunch dining experience at the Mesa grill. Servce was great, cocktails were very good and so was the food.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Bobby Flay's cookie-cutter south-western chain flagship”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

PRO'S: dependable, a menu you can find your way through, some nice fusion, service, bar, location

CON'S: (personal taste) some things were a little bland, others you could not tast some of the ingredients

TIPS: Blackberry Smash is the BEST fruited-drink I have EVER had! Tuna nachos were awesome, brunch was gr8, good bar

• Visited August 2012