“Always a very good meal here”
Review of Steak Frites - CLOSED

Steak Frites
Cuisines: American, French, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: Union Square West & 5th Ave
Transit: 1 block from Union Square Station of 4,5,6, N,R,W and L trains.
NYC
“Always a very good meal here”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Was in a rush for lunch, but it was 2pm. Had the tuna tartar appitizer, adorably wrapped in a thin slice of cucumber with decorative garnish, served with a little friese salad and fabulous made-there potato chips. Wonderful service.

Visited July 2013

“Great Steak”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A great steak was started with an order of escargot and accompanied by creamed spinach but my Siberian server, Irina, made it very special.

• Visited July 2013
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Wonderful Brunch!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were originally going to Union Square Cafe and they were crowded. Fortunate for us!! Looking down the street we saw a sign for Sunday brunch all you can drink mimosas so we walked down and found a gem! By all means check this place out!!!!

Visited February 2013
“Fast and good quality”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

good meat, french fries like in France,
try the profiteroles
service is pleasant, in the summer, you have a terrace

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“Baptistmal celebration of my grandchild”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Lousy service. We are 20 guest and about three group tables. Our waiter is very efficient and good but the man server was rude and nasty. My relative who was first and order the food ahead of us was serve last and about 25 minutes late. I called the male server to check and he won't butter to help since he was busy with the other table. We are all eating and almost finished but no food for the other table. We have a pre order menu. I am so disappointed since I love the restaurant and have a good service. The is my second lousy mothers day celebration at Steakfrites w/ lousy service. I think the place cannot handle a big crowd. The same with Artisinal Fromage. I was happy w/ two person the next day I brought my family and service was so lowsy.I never go back there. Les Halles provides a good service with big crowd.

• Visited May 2013