“Ripoff by Rock center”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Reviewed January 5, 2013

$60 for 2 Michelob Ultras, 2 half-sandwich and cup of soup combos. We ordered the half clubs and received a cold sandwich on a cold bun, right out of the refrigerator, pre-made. Service was bad. Waiter waved ticket at husband and said "yeah, thanks anyway, buddy" apparently the tip wasnt good enough for him. We have been to Fridays all over the world and have never felt ripped off or had such bad food and bad service. The sandwich was so bad that we had to leave there and go get lunch. The experience ruined our time in the Rock Center area. Not abtypical Fridays at all. Save your money and run from this place.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The server was so efficient she took away all my napkins before I was finished with them. The toilets were not the cleanest I have ever visited. A couple came in and asked if they could sit at the window and the server refused saying it was a table for four then promptly sat them at a table for four not at the window - go figure!!!

The food was average.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This was the dirtiest T.G.I Friday I have ever been in. If I owned this chain I would
take my name off this restaurant. I should not have stayed as I was disgusted even as
I walked up the stairs from the outside. Unfortunately our family was very hungry after
a day of sightseeing and walking and we just wanted to sit down. The service was soooo
slow I can't even explain and the prices were high for the food. The only thing that kept me happy is looking out the window and viewing Madison Square Garden and the hustle and bustle of people outside. It entertained me while I waited over an hour for my food.

Definitely do not recommend unless they do a major cleaning over haul and get more
experienced cooks and wait staff to cut down the time.

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

No vegetarian options. Not accessible for people with mobility issues. Waitress was nice but unable to provide food options for anyone who doesnt eat meat.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

My son and I love TGI Fridays and have been in them in Tokyo, New York, Baltimore .... We had wonderful pasta ,meals here. The staff were fast in seating us, but it was slow to get a waiter and to get our food. The food was delicious - I had pasta with chicken and a white wine sauce. My son had the kids pasta. We would have had dessert except it was so slow we gave up and went to a corner store for a treat.