“Would not return”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

No vegetarian options. Not accessible for people with mobility issues. Waitress was nice but unable to provide food options for anyone who doesnt eat meat.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

My son and I love TGI Fridays and have been in them in Tokyo, New York, Baltimore .... We had wonderful pasta ,meals here. The staff were fast in seating us, but it was slow to get a waiter and to get our food. The food was delicious - I had pasta with chicken and a white wine sauce. My son had the kids pasta. We would have had dessert except it was so slow we gave up and went to a corner store for a treat.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I dined at this TGI Friday’s in July 2012 and really enjoyed it! The restaurant is very clean and spacious (it has three floors). The waitress was extremely nice and the service was fast! On a negative note, I’ve had better onion soup at other TGI Friday’s locations. Also, most of the entrees on the menu were on average $5 more than the same items in most TGI Friday’s restaurants in Florida. I guess that in general NYC is more expensive than FL...

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Sorry people, but I love TGI Fridays. I go to the one next to my house many times. The waitress know me and they dont forget me because I have asked for a better margaritta so many times that the bartender finally knows how I like my Margarita. I love the spicy pasta Cajun Shrimp and chicke pasta. My favorite. I recommend TG FRiday if you want to eat and dont want to spend a lot of money. Its just casual and good for famiy. So many of them in NYC.

Reviewed December 6, 2011