“Amazing service!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Neighborhood: SoHo
Reviewed April 30, 2019

I placed a delivery order with Frank from the bakery! Exceptional service, polite and professional! I ordered late in the day so a few items were sold out, but Frank was able to suggest great substitutions! Thank you, Frank!

1  Thank KMF980
Write a reviewReviews (6,376)

Reviewed April 30, 2019

We went there for dinner, it was very busy. The food was good even if it was not incredible either. I mean you can expect more from a real french restaurant. But the overall experience was good.

2  Thank Pierre-Emmanuel P
Reviewed April 30, 2019

We already had gone a couple of times and not could eat because was to busy. This time we booked and it was worth it. It is a classic place.that once at least you must try.

2  Thank danielbajuk
Reviewed April 29, 2019

As expected this restaurant was very busy and initially a little over crowded. The service though was excellent as was the food. I had the oyters followed by the steak both of which were delicious.
The wine list was also good and reasonably priced.
I would definitely visit again on our next trip.

Reviewed April 28, 2019

After visiting the restaurant with friends I paid my bill of $80 and then when I checked my account two payments went through, the one i signed for and another for over $200. I have left messages for them and no one has returned any of my messages so i am out of pocket by over $200

Check your bank account after or pay with cash.

2  Thank Rachael S