“If I Were a Rich Man ...”
Review of Tribeca Grill

Tribeca Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tribeca Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #322 of 14,125 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Cross street: corner of Franklin
Transit: 1 train at Franklin St
Reviewed December 2, 2013

…I might have ordered the $9,000 bottle of wine, or one of its lower-priced neighbors in Tribeca Grill's fabulous wine list. As it was, I enjoyed perusing the six pages of Chateauneuf-du-Pape wines, and settled for a Vaqueras, very delicious and just $54. The environment was nice, as we had a quiet side table, and the service was good, but best of all was the food, which was truly delicious, from salmon to steak to dessert. I'll be back!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband booked this for our first night in New York and it was a treat! It was quite quiet but there was atmosphere, we booked for 7.30pm the staff were friendly and attentive. I didn't like where we sat too much on a bench type seat, only because I have a dodgy back. I had the sword fish which was excellent and my husband had the steak which he said was the best he ever tasted. I wasnt too keen on the Black Forest cheesecake the base was too hard and wasn't as black foresty as I expected. There is lots of DeNiro memorabilia on the way to the loos downstairs if you like that thing. The meal cost us about $170 inc tip for a main course 1 dessert and about 2/3 drinks.

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I was meeting with colleagues at the film center next door and three of us had lunch here. Beautiful place with just enough of a crowd (on a Tuesday) to keep things interesting yet not too loud. We had a nice table in the back. Service was excellent with particular attention given to a member of our party with a food allergy. All of our meals were excellent. Not cheap but good value for the money. Will return the next time I'm in the neighborhood.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had wanted to try this place for some time so visited on a surprise birthday trip for my wife. As this was our first dinner out in NY I had little to compare it to. We had Crab cakes and Mushroom Pierogi for starters followed by Scallops and Pork Chops. The food was excellent the service was very good but as I said you could hardly hear yourself speak for the noise f fellow dinners.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I were visiting New York and a relative had recommended the Tribeca Grill; we booked online before leaving England.

This evening we turned up for dinner and had a BRILLIANT evening!

The food was stunning; my wife had the beef and I had New york strip steak - both were cooked to perfection. We shared bottle of Melbec which was Devine and not too expensive; the service was first class - very retentive staff who were great fun.

Desert was superb ( for me!) as the cremebrule was to die for. My wife's cheesecake distinctly average..

On the whole I'd give the Tribeca Grill 95/100. Deforestation recommended..!!!