“Birthday Dinner”
Review of Tribeca Grill

Tribeca Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tribeca Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #324 of 14,015 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Cross street: corner of Franklin
Transit: 1 train at Franklin St
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Six of us dined snd we had a round table in a nice alcove with window = perfection for conversation. Food was very old and reasonable for NYC. Get the banana dessert, and a donation will be made to the chef inventor who is I'll right now.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had a lunch at Tribeca Grill last week. The overall impression is very positive. The look of the restaurant remembers the french brasseries clean warm and classy but not bling bling. I had a tasty hamburger ( the meat was excellent), and my wife a perfectly cooked salmon.
The personnel is professional and caring and the service quick. The prices really competitive for NY.
Highly recommandedl

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We loved the atmosphere of this neighborhood gem. Excellent and unobtrusive service. I had requested a round table for six which they were able to accommodate (I feel strongly that the table shape is so important for conversation dynamics with six people). I will definitely keep Tribeca Grill on my short list.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Had a fantastic evening at Tribeca Grill, The place itself is great, nicely set out, nothing over the top just feels welcoming, The service was exceptional, exactly what you would expect the staff knew when to be present and when not to be and then the food :), ths was great I had the swordfish and it was cooked perfectly and the bottle of wine we were recommended went great with it.

I would most certainly come back again when in NYC

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food was OK not wonderful. It was expensive. Sodas were $3.00 and then $3.00 FOR EACH REFILL which they did not mention! Wouldn't go back.