“Excellent dinner...but FAR TOO NOISY !!”
Review of Tribeca Grill

Tribeca Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tribeca Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #326 of 13,826 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Cross street: corner of Franklin
Transit: 1 train at Franklin St
New York City, New York
“Excellent dinner...but FAR TOO NOISY !!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Quality of food and attention to detail of waiters was high.

Only downside was that it was so noisy that it was difficult to converse.
Probably only relevant for a larger group, but I was in a group of 5 and we are not 'oldies', but we each had to really strain to hear the conversation. It was a busy Thurday evening, and being able to hear/contribute to the table conversation is all part of the experience.

My wife has been before for lunch and it was a totally different/quieter experience.

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Delicious food, great service and comfortable surroundings”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

We chose the Tribeca Grill after reading the write ups on Tripadvisir and we wern't dissapointed. We had booked in advance and were offered our table straightaway. Service was faultless. Highly recomended.

Otis
“A Touch of Class”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I enjoyed my experience immensely. From the drinks-excellent bartender. We had beet salad and perogies with black truffle oil for appetizers. The short ribs were literally melting in my mouth. I ate the entire thing. Seasoning was perfect.! Where on earth did they get baby brussel sprouts-sooooo tender? My tummy was giggling. Dessert included roasted fruit and a variety of ice creams and creme brulee. Atmosphere was delightful for a Saturday night but be aware..prices are high! A wonderful evening.

Edmond, Oklahoma
“Loved the food!!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I loved the food here! I had a great salad for starters...can't remember the name of it but it had green apple slices in it and it was amazing!! My main course was scallops and risotto with some bacon in it....it was so yummy!! The atmosphere was fun. Although the prices were high, it was a good NYC experience in dining for sure!!

“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

My collegues wanted to go there because of the famous owner of the place. The 5 of us felt that the food wasn't tasty although the ingrediants and presentation were good. It is just not tasty. The service was not professionnel: we had 3 waiters serving us, and none of them was even average: no recommendations, not friendly, etc. We were seated below a painting signed by Robert De Niro!