“Great Place - Business or Pleasure - Can't go wrong”
Review of Sosa Borella - CLOSED

Sosa Borella
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 50th Street
Transit: c and e train at 50th street 1 train at 50th street n and r train at 49th street
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This place is my most favorite restaurant in NYC whether for a personal meal or a business experience..

Personally it's my and my gf's favorite place to go, and my business colleagues think the place is great.

It's not Morton's or any of the other (chainish) steak places (thank god), has character and charm, and the staff is awesome.

Can't recommend this place more highly.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

A friendly and efficient staff, tasty appetizers, satisfying entrees, a good wine selection, and affordable prices -- what more could one ask from an establishment that is convenient to the theatre district, but not so close as to be over-run by tourists? The atmosphere is neighborly; in summer, a rooftop patio is available for dining. Our party enjoyed both the fish and meat entrees; the shrimp bruschetta appetizer was superb. In a highly competitive market, Sosa more than holds its own.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We chose this restaurant due to its proximity to the theater we were attending that evening. What a surprise! Everyone in our party absolutely LOVED the food. Every entree was excellent. The desserts and specialty coffees perfect. Sometimes you just get lucky.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I stopped here with a friend before going to a Broadway show. When we sat down, the waiter asked if we were going to a show and was cognizant of the time.

The food was very good. My friend and I split a pizza and the spaghetti and they were both top notch. They also have a full arrive bar and we're as to make me a drink that was not on the menu.

I would strongly recommend this restaurant on the way to a show or if you're just in the area.

2  Thank Kay M
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Excellent food at this unassuming restaurant a short stones throw from the Gershwin. Four of the six in the party said it was the best meal all week, the other two were still great.