“A Little Gem” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sosa Borella - CLOSED

Sosa Borella
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 50th Street
Transit: c and e train at 50th street 1 train at 50th street n and r train at 49th street
Naples, Florida
“A Little Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

We chose this restaurant due to its proximity to the theater we were attending that evening. What a surprise! Everyone in our party absolutely LOVED the food. Every entree was excellent. The desserts and specialty coffees perfect. Sometimes you just get lucky.

Visited May 2014

Houston, Texas
“Fantastic restaurant near Broadway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I stopped here with a friend before going to a Broadway show. When we sat down, the waiter asked if we were going to a show and was cognizant of the time.

The food was very good. My friend and I split a pizza and the spaghetti and they were both top notch. They also have a full arrive bar and we're as to make me a drink that was not on the menu.

I would strongly recommend this restaurant on the way to a show or if you're just in the area.

2 Thank Kay M
Winsford, United Kingdom
“Great post Wicked meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Excellent food at this unassuming restaurant a short stones throw from the Gershwin. Four of the six in the party said it was the best meal all week, the other two were still great.

• Visited April 2014
Wyckoff, New Jersey
“A great pre-show find in mid-town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We happened upon this restaurant last month when we were coming into NYC to see a Broadway show and wanted to find someplace nearby. The restaurant has an old world feel to it. They offer a very reasonable and satisfying pre-fix dinner that includes wine or Sangria, appetizer, main course,and dessert. There is an interesting assortment of entrées and you can order any pasta dish in its place from the menu The wait staff is friendly and attentive. Reservations are a good idea since it gets pretty busy before the show. Great value, good food, great ambience

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank R1312
new york
“Crappy dumpy rats nest of a den of rude elitists. Worst restaurant ever ate at”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

This hell hole stinks. Stay away Att all costs. Bugs running in bathroom. Dirty filthy glasses and dishes. Possible rodent excrement on the bread????? Suspicious looking and I am sure was excrement but am unsure so calling dept of health. Notified manager and he cursed us out. I crossed out the tip and they added it anyway. Avoid this dump at all costs and the a-holes that work here should be deported. They actually called me and my wife gringos. I hope we don't get sick from their garbage. Worst 150 I ever spent. Disputing the bogus charges now.

• Visited March 2014