“Don't feel like a tourist”
Review of Sosa Borella - CLOSED

Sosa Borella
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 50th Street
Transit: c and e train at 50th street 1 train at 50th street n and r train at 49th street
Houston, Texas
“Don't feel like a tourist”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Picked this restaurant because of its location, we were walking right by it and were hungry. So glad we did. Felt very local, not touristy. Waiter was not chatty but this is New York. Service was attentive. There were four of us. I got the fixed price menu and I think I had the best deal - appetizer, entree, dessert and a glass of wine for $50. All big enough to share actually. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ReginaH

Gales Ferry, Connecticut
“Good food at a reasonable price and nice people”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great find! Small restaurant very nice staff and nice variety of Argentine/Italian dishes with decent wine list and very convenient to theatres.

• Visited September 2013
Mokena, IL>
“Never Again”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

After spending the day in Times Square and walking back to our hotel hungry, we walked by alot of restaurants that were very busy and did not want to wait. We came upon this place in front of our hotel so we gave it a try. Nice place but wondered why it was empty. We ordered Terra Shrimp, 4 little shrimp in hot oil for thirteen dollars. A small margarita pizza, eighteen dollars. The food was not that good and everything was way over priced. Ordered some other things at the same time. Now we know why this place was empty. On top of everything, the waiter, Chris M, added the tip to our bill when it was only my wife and I! Called the restaurant two times when we got back home to Illinois to ask why but no one is ever in to answer my question about the service charge. I would never go back to a place like this.

1 Thank wholenchilada
La Paz, Bolivia
“Rude Server”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

So I stopped with my partner looking for a good argentinian food, the guy at the door was very friendly, but the server was rude, he bearly talked so I thought it was a language barrier so I begin to talk in Spanish, the guy answered me in English! That's extremely rude..his accent was really strong and he was speaking Spanish with the next table, besides that he just dissappeared and the other server was more helpful and nicer, the food is below average the meat dissapointed me, the only thing that saved the night was the dessert overall I dont recomend this place

1 Thank moni73
East Lyme, Connecticut
“Just okay”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were disappointed with all of our food choices....the reviews were so great but it just didn't make the cut.