“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Village
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The paella and sangria were unbelievable! The ambiance was very romantic and we found the service to be outstanding. Will definitely return to Sevilla next time we are in NYC.

There are newer reviews for Sevilla Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I've eaten at Seville many times over the last twenty years. Each time has been memorable. The paella is always a good choice (in all three variations), as is the mariscada, especially the egg mariscada. We usually get the sangria as the table beverage. The desserts are average, with the exception of the flan, which is a delicate delight. The place is usually crowded and has a great atmosphere. All these good things combined is why I often go back there, even with all the other choices NYC has to offer.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We dined here for the first time on Saturday evening, and I am kicking myself for having not been here before!

The ambiance is very old school, the kind of interior you'd expect of a Restaurant that has been open for seventy some odd years in the same location. But it is not "old" in that dusty, falling apart way....it is actually very warm, and inviting and "homey." It is definitely NOT frou frou...which is good...because I can't stand frou frou.

The food is very good...an ample (almost too big) menu gives you a lot of choices for both starters and entrees. We tried a few different apps between the three of us....the croquetas, grilled calamares, chroizo and some manchego for my wife, who doesn't eat meat. All were really delicious.

The main dishes didn't disappoint either. I had the clams in garlic sauce which were really outstanding. And my wife loved the Bacalao.

The whole experience was topped by the great service form our waiter Roberto, and the owner himself who came over a couple of times to amuse our son. We had a really lovely evening......and will surely be regulars!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The restarant has been in the village neighborhood for over 30 years. We had the paella and several pitchers of their famous Sangria. No reservations but we had fun at the bar waiting for a table. Easily got a cab after dinner because its a very popular area in the city.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have dreamed of returning to our old neighborhood in the West Village and eating dinner at Sevila. Who says dreams don't come true? The Sangria, Chicken Villaroy and Mariscada in Green Sauce were just as wonderful at we remembered! So happy to take our daughter to our favorite place in town and enjoy the wonderful food!