“Really lovely restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: West Village
Cross street: Bleecker and Sixth Avenue
Transit: Close to the West 4th street station of the ACEBDF. Also close to the 1 train at Christopher street.
Description: Po is an Italian restaurant that offers fresh, simply prepared seasonal fare in a cozy and inviting neighborhood setting.
Dublin
“Really lovely restaurant”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Brought my mum here when she was visiting and we had a really fantastic meal. The service was impeccable, the atmosphere was very enjoyable and the food was absolutely delicious. I would definitely come here again!

• Visited January 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food, poor service, noisy”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The food at this popular Greenwich Village Italian restaurant is very good, but on our last visit the service was poor. Even though we had a reservation, we had to wait quite a while to be seated. After we ordered wine, the waiter left the unopened bottle on the table and disappeared for over five minutes before we had to call him back to open it. The restaurant is very noisy, which means conversation is difficult without raising the decibel level.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank John C
southern california
“Cozy Italian”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

If you are looking for quality Italian fare in Greenwich Village, Po is a good choice. The place is tiny, so you are guaranteed to meet the folks sitting near you ( a good thing for menu recommendations). Our meals were excellent from start to finish. The daily special pasta was outstanding. Attentive service by knowledgeable staff. Can be noisy when the place is filled. Well worth a visit.

• Visited December 2013
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Good, not great, Italian in West Village”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Can't fault Point much. The service was efficient. The atmosphere, though nothing special, was lively and animated. The food was high quality if a little uninspired. They have a well appointed wine list and the server was knowledgable. I guess I have seen this formula many times and I was hoping for something a little more. My pasta vongele was good, not great. My friend's pasta with duck was so-so. The best dish was my friends mussels appetizer. My squash appetizer was topped with a glob of rubbery cheese. I can't remember what we shared for dessert. I do remember the price though - not feeling the love.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank RoseB51
Palm Desert, CA USA
“Maybe just an off night”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We visited PO this week, and for the first,time were disappointed. We have eaten at PO several times in he past and very satisfied. Not so this visit. I ordered the grilled skirt steak, and it was tough and not much flavor. Guess I should have stuck with a pasta dish. My wife's veal piccata was much better. Service, which is usually spotless was spotty at best. We will go back and give PO another chance before writing it off

• Visited November 2013