“An elegant and refined evening”
Review of Bouley Restaurant

Bouley Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 16,393 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Manhattan (Downtown)
Cross street: Hudson Street
Transit: Chambers Street stop 1,2,3,A,C,E lines Brooklyn Bridge stop 4,5,6 lines City Hall stop R line
Description: Bouley at Home, featuring the exciting culinary talents of famed four- star Chef David Bouley is open for Lunch and Dinner at 31 West 21st Street, NYC. Bouley Restaurant at 163 Duane Street will relocate to Harrison Street in 2020. Bouley offers French cuisine with modern Asian influences served in an elegant and intimate setting. Chef Bouley is always happy to accommodate all dietary needs and restrictions.
Reviewed September 24, 2014

The service was flawless from the time we arrived till the moment we left. Everything was fantastic, I went with my wife and some friends and they gave us a very big and comfortable table. I have to say that the food was really beyond my expectations. I had the Porccini Flan as appetizer and the Lamb as entree. My wife had the shrimp and scallops, I've tried some and it was delightful.
I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (1,689)

Reviewed September 20, 2014

food is incredible
service is impecable
room is stunningly beautiful
expensive but a great value--it is worth every single penny
very high end -but so not stuffy
our waiter was George- can't wait till our next meal here

Reviewed September 20, 2014

As mentioned in my previous comment after my first visit to Bouley in this stay in NYC, I consider Bouley the best NYC restaurant

Date of visit: September 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed September 19, 2014 via mobile

Everything was absolutely amazing!!! Go for the lunch tasting menu, reasonable price for this amazing food, and we got 3 more complimentary dishes!! Staff is so nice and professional!! Perfection!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2014 via mobile

We ate in the private dining room with 11 people, and it truly was the most memorable meal of my life. We were served multiple appetizers, and then the incredible courses started. They included wild mushrooms, lobster, Kobe beef, and valrhona chocolate. The chef was very friendly & quite a character. I have never had better service. The wines were fantastic, & the breads were unbelievable.