“Great service and great food!”
Review of Pepolino

Pepolino
Ranked #206 of 13,823 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
North Haven, Connecticut
“Great service and great food!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Restaurant is very cute. Our waiter was above and beyond-when my wife could not decide between two entrees he offered to provide a half portion of each as one dinner. This was a great suggestion as she loved her meal. My veal and ricotta meat balls were also great. Would definitely return.

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Weston, Massachusetts
“Always fresh, great service!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've had the chance to go to Pepolinos a number of times over the years, and this weekend we were there for a wedding rehearsal dinner. Unfortunately there was some confusion with the time and our reservation was moved to 9pm! The restaurant was ready for us at 8:30 and the service was incredible, across a wide range of ages, including food (fast!!) for the kids and entrees to die for- branzino, lamb shank (falling off the bone but not mushy) and house made ravioli- all followed by a delicious desert. So welcoming, it feels like home! (if you're Italian!)

Dublin, Ireland
“Great restaurant - one of my "go to" restaurants in Tribeca”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Pepolino is an italian restaurant close to Canal Street in Tribeca. I came across it by accident a few years ago when I stayed in the hotel across the road. We went there for the convenience but we have gone back many times for the food! My favourite dish is the meatballs. However, my wife had the seabass this time; both dishes were delicious. I note that a previous reviewer loved the cheesecake. I have to say, it wasn't to our liking, but then that's probably down to our personal taste. The service is very good, the atmosphere is great and the prices are very reasonable. I'd certainly advise you to go there - either on a family or work night out.

Merrick, New York
“Great foodi n a not so great area”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

West Broadway just south of Canal Street in manhattan is not where I would expect to find wonderful food but I did. The not so fancy digs were overshadowed by terrific food. From start to finish the meal was excellent and the service was delightful. The pastas were perfectly al dente and the sauces delectable. This restaurant is worth a trip from anywhere in New York City.

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious italian!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

It is a late revie from April 2010 but it is worth knowing about this restaurant in Tribeka.
One of the best italians I have been to.
Excellent service v polite staff.
I had the "faroto" I think that was delicious.
Many thanks to the receptionist of a nearby hotel who guided me there...
Would like to go back.
If you are in the area you should not miss it...

• Visited October 2012