“One of the Best Vegetarian Restaurants I've Ever Visited!”

Gobo - Greenwich Village
Ranked #4,912 of 13,826 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: West Village
Cross street: 8th Street and Waverly Place
Transit: A, C, E, B, D, F, V trains to the West 4th Station. Exit at Waverly Place/8th Street.
Mississauga, Canada
“One of the Best Vegetarian Restaurants I've Ever Visited!”
Reviewed May 20, 2009

Gobo's is simply fantastic! We visited on a vacation to NYC and were so glad that we did. We're both vegetarians and found that there were so many delicious options on the menu, it was difficult to choose! We ordered some pineapple fruit juice and a fruit smoothie to drink - both super tasty and refreshing. For an appetizer, we ordered the spring rolls and the yam & yucca fries - both were delicious! The yucca fries were so interesting, we've never ate yucca before! The yam fries were the best sweet potato fries that I've ever had.

For the main dish, I ordered the Vietnamese Spicy Rice Noodles & Sprouts, and my fiance ordered the Sesame Protein with Sweet & Sour Sauce. Both dishes had such fresh and unique flavors and textures - very large portions as well, I was definitely full after this meal!

I would be happy eating at this restaurant every day for the rest of my life, but unfortunately, we were only visiting NYC! A great recommendation for a vegetarian, vegan, or non-veggie who is looking for some fresh, healthy, and tasty cuisine!

1 Thank JustinPlusLauren

“Very tasty food. The best cup of coffee in Manhattan. The Avacado Wasabi appetizer is a must have.”
Reviewed March 16, 2009

Massachusetts
“Awesome dinner”
Reviewed March 15, 2009

Went on December 28 (Sunday)
The food was great tasty and everything I was hoping for.
I will go back again. The portions were huge. No room for desert .

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good veggie restaurant in town”
Reviewed December 31, 2008

good veggie restaurant in town

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great vegetarian offerings and a winning wine list. Perfect spot if you have a vegetarian visitor you want to take to...”
Reviewed September 1, 2008

Great vegetarian offerings and a winning wine list. Perfect spot if you have a vegetarian visitor you want to take to a nice place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook