“Fabulous find”
Review of Tio Pepe

Tio Pepe
Reserve with OpenTable
Tio Pepe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,891 of 14,649 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: West Village
Cross street: 6 th and 7 th Avenue
Transit: W 4 St (A, B, C, D, E, F, M) Christopher St - Sheridan Sq (1, 2) Houston St (1, 2)
Description: Authentic Spanish and Mexican Cuisine Since 1970, Tio Pepe has kept a finger on the pulse of Spain and Mexico's latest fine dining trends. Instead of a fusion concept, the chefs at Tio Pepe prefer to perfect the intricacies of Spanish and Mexican fare and offer them side by side. The menu offers a rare opportunity to take part in a culinary conversation between two iconic cultures.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This is my second time going to Tio Pepe's and I just love the freshness of their food. Their tamaron marguerita is to die for. Their guacamole is so fresh made right i front of you. We shared three appetizers all fabulous and shared two dinners. Everyone was happy with everything. The atmosphere is also very nice

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Authentic and great service. While menu seemed a little pricey the food said well worth it! Friendly staff and prompt service. We worth the trip

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Started out with the strawberry margaritas. They are frozen and strong! Than we shared Nacho's which when they came weren't what I expect but they were amazing. I had the chile rellano and it was the best I had ever eaten. It's my favorite dish so I was pleased. Everyone was satisfied with their meals. I'll definitely go again!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had a late dinner and started with classic Margaritas. As appetizer we order the "guacamole show" prepared at our table. One of the best guacamole we tasted! Then we had After tasty golden chimichangas. Rich serving.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Angelica, our server, was so cute. She made us feel at home in seconds! The nachos are incredible so is the vibe. Try the margarita's and guacamole, special stuff!