Open today: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Was Fun

Group of us there had fun - bowling, table tennis, video games and pool. Drawback - bowling area... read more

Reviewed April 14, 2019
Top5Jamaica
Jamaica
via mobile
Great concept

Very cool place. Bowling a Let with pool tables, ping pong tables, beer pong, etc. big bar area... read more

Reviewed May 31, 2018

from $81.25
from $20.00
from $20.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2018

tables are jammed in between two leather couches, and there is no way to walk in and out of the bowling section to the other area where ping pong, or pool table, or the rest of your entire team or group is.
then they have HUGE MONSTER Speakers directly over the seat area where you are supposed to be eating chatting with people...HORRIBLE set up design. Plus the fact the place is DARK i mean there are no lightts!!!!!!!!!! the food sucks all u get is cheese, fried greasy things that will make u sick to your stomach

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Setting up a surprise birthday party here was such a breeze! The party planner was very organized and even provided my party with an extra pool table, apart from the two bowling lanes we already had. The food was amazing and the cocktail waitress was very attentive. Also, the managers helped as well to make sure we had a great time, they came around often to check on the party. I’ve been here a few times band fire but after this party I actually fell in love. The staff really cares about the customer and I think that’s speaks for it self.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Very cool place. Bowling a
Let with pool tables, ping pong tables, beer pong, etc. big bar area as well. Great place...a lot of fun. Only downside is location. It's a great area but no mass transit.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Wherever I show pics of this place, people know it! I'm the last, seems to me. We angled here after an exTENSIVE brunch and even though we didn't order food, the staff was professional and the drinks well-prepared. The frat table next to me ordered tons of food, so much that I seriously thought of sticking my form in their sharing plate when no one was looking. It was just a thought!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018

We were walking in the rain by the Hudson River and I said let's go over to this bowling alley. I had read about the place since our hotel was 2 blocks away. I thought they had a restaurant, but it was really more a bar. The bowling alley was out of the ordinary. We did not bowl but watched several groups. Very exciting. We did have a friendly waiter who served us a dessert right next to the lanes.

Date of experience: May 2018