“dont order the mint chocolate chip coffee”

Dunkin' Donuts Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #343 of 387 Bakeries in New York City
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“dont order the mint chocolate chip coffee”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I ordered a dunkin donuts iced coffee mint chocolate chip on 4/13/2013 10:13pm at dunkin donuts 130 Dyckman street., New York, NY and instead they gave me iced milk with a whole ton of chocolate syrup. When I told the employee I specifically ordered a chocolate chip ice coffee he refused to give me ice coffee with mint chocolate chip flavor. Instead he gave me a small ice coffee, I told him I just want what I payed for and he became belligerent screaming at me to the top of his lungs, stating he "gave" me a small cup of iced coffee and I should leave his store screaming over and over. Another employee took my iced chocolate milk cup, rinsed it out and gave me ice coffee. When I had two sips I immediately became dizzy and had a headache my husband tried it and for the next two hours he said he felt like he was dizzy and drunk. I threw the cup away, I have no idea what he put in this coffee.
If they don't have mint chocolate chip ice coffee, they shouldn't say they do. If they dont want to give the customer their desired order they should return their money back.
In my receipt it states that the register number was 2 and that the cashiers name is Mominur, this gentlemen screamed at me and gave me chocolate milk when i clearly stated I wanted iced coffee i think some sort of reprimand should be done, customers shouldn't be treated in this way.

• Visited April 2013