“Get in my [pork] belly.”
Review of Swine

Neighborhood: West Village
Cross street: Charles St
Transit: 1 to Christopher Street A, B, C, D, E, F, M to W 4th Street
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Ate here w/a group of friends for a b.day dinner, so amazing. Everything was delicious. Tried a little bit of everything - many thing I have never tried before foie gras, pate, etc. I ordered the grilled cheese/bacon but I wish I would have gotten the pork belly as it was perfection. Sides were great too, brussel sprouts, potato chip nachos - can't go wrong with anything here. Try something different!

1  Thank Cubsdiva

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a marvelous brunch at Swine. We enjoyed and recommend the braised bacon, the frittata, the Moroccan chicken sandwich, the creme brûlée dipped french toast and the smoked bacon. Worth every calorie! ...Go for a nice walk in the neighborhood after. Oh and the dressing on a simple side salad was magnificent! If you like pork this is heaven. Great service, great people, great food, great atmosphere. We'll be back!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stopped in for a mid morning bite after a night out with friends. The name immediately drew my attention. I was greeted at the door by two very friendly servers who invited my to take a look at the menu before committing. I was intrigued by several of the dishes including the roasted bone marrow and the hangover sandwich. They also notified me that it was two for one cocktails for brunch. I chose the hangover sandwich with salad and was not disappointed. Everything was perfectly cooked and delivered in a timely fashion. Will be on my list for dinner next time.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Absolutely loved this restaurant! Our favorite place to eat in New York City. We were lucky to stumble upon it for Brunch. Yummy. We spent our last day in NYC sampling their delicious and unique cocktails, we recommend the Green Door for spice lovers and the Rise and Swine which was light and delicious. The Crème Brulee French Toast was the best ever. Tasted the Pork Belly Bread Pudding, outstanding... Also the Bone Marrow Burger and the Foie Gras with Jelly like a PB&J, over the top! Our first stop when we go back.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Interesting name for a restaurant. Sounds strange to say "go to Swine". This place is awesome though. Really fun bar, great cocktails and beers, delicious food, fun atmosphere and easy-going people, it has it all. I've been several times already and will keep coming back. Recommend to sit upstairs in the bar area as opposed to the dining room downstairs. Bar is much more livelier with great people watching.
-NYCAnna