Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $255.00
More Info
from $255.00
More Info
All reviews private tour walking tour greenwich village interesting stories hour tour highlight of our trip mafia mob knowledge information arkady joel neighborhoods insight soho
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2015

Met Robin for a tour around Little Italy & Chinatown. She knows a lot of stuff and is happy to answer any questions you have. At our first stop our group were so interested in what we were hearing we stood there talking for ages. It was great. Then she took us around the old places were the bosses would hang out etc. Showed us some famous movie locations throughout as well. I had a brilliant day and a few laughs along the road as well. Highly recommend if your into gangster movies and all that.

Reviewed July 26, 2015

Hello,

I was recently in NYC with some good old friends and we did together the Mafia Gangster Mob Tour with Robin from Metro NYC Tours. It was really cool for all of us to experience Little Italy, China Town and Soho in a totally unique film style like tour. Our tour guide Robin was super enthusiastic, really friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about Mafia in NYC, how it all developed, and told us very interesting stories and details about many Mafia gangs and personas. Robin kept our attention for the whole time, was open to topics that were interesting for us and recommended us a whole list of famous good old movies about the Mafia to watch.

I recommend this tour and the other tours from Metro NYC to all people, who want to experience a city differently, get into the streets and feel the life and special flavours, and the hidden jewels that New York can offer in so many corners of the city.

Mariya and the gang from Switzerland

Reviewed July 16, 2015

This tour has been the best one me and my fiancee have taken so far. Robin is an excellent guide and few hours are not enough to learn all she has to show. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 27, 2015 via mobile

Our well versed and personable tour guide Robin London took my graduating high school granddaughter, her boyfriend and my husband and I on a tour of New York. She took us through neighborhoods we would never have known were there, explaining movie and TV shows that were filmed in the area or at storefronts. She is a third generation New Yorker with a bubbly personality and a lot of knowledge of her city. She will plan the tour with whatever you might like to see. Her specialty is also The Mobs. We took lots of photos. My granddaughter said it was the best part of the trip.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed June 25, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I took both the gangster crime and mob tours with Robin. Loved them both! Such a great way to see NYC and get some real history from back in the earlier days of NYC. Robin was a great guide and extremely informative and very passionate. Loved the tours! Would recommend this tour to all.

Date of experience: June 2015