Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $255.00
More Info
from $255.00
More Info
All reviews private tour walking tour greenwich village interesting stories hour tour highlight of our trip mafia mob knowledge information arkady joel neighborhoods insight soho
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2015

This tour has been the best one me and my fiancee have taken so far. Robin is an excellent guide and few hours are not enough to learn all she has to show. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed June 27, 2015 via mobile

Our well versed and personable tour guide Robin London took my graduating high school granddaughter, her boyfriend and my husband and I on a tour of New York. She took us through neighborhoods we would never have known were there, explaining movie and TV shows that were filmed in the area or at storefronts. She is a third generation New Yorker with a bubbly personality and a lot of knowledge of her city. She will plan the tour with whatever you might like to see. Her specialty is also The Mobs. We took lots of photos. My granddaughter said it was the best part of the trip.

Reviewed June 25, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I took both the gangster crime and mob tours with Robin. Loved them both! Such a great way to see NYC and get some real history from back in the earlier days of NYC. Robin was a great guide and extremely informative and very passionate. Loved the tours! Would recommend this tour to all.

Reviewed June 20, 2015

This is my second tour with Robin, last year I took her Greenwich Village tour which was amazing. This time I took her Brooklyn Heights and Bridge tour. She was knowledgeable and entertaining, a rare combination in my experience. Several of us in my group are current or displaced native New Yorkers (and Brooklynites), and we learned quite a bit that we didn't know. We were extremely impressed and had a great time seeing this beautiful neighborhood with Robin as our guide.

Reviewed June 20, 2015

My friend and I took the Lower East Side tour and Robin was a very knowledgeable guide. We learned a lot about history, culture and traditions of different communities once living in the Lower East Side. She also has a healthy sense of humor which everyone appreciates. Loved it!