“Awesome Mafia tour in NYC - very cool way to explore the city”
Review of Metro NYC Tours

NYC Gangster and Mob Private Walking Tour
Ranked #21 of 106 Food & Drink in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: NYC Gangster tours offered. Metro NYC Tours is committed to providing a real fun-filled, informative and enriching tour experience. You will experience NYC firsthand and learn about the rich history, culture, food and inner workings of the greatest city in the world. Our real New York tours by foot will take you through the amazing sites of New York. All New York tours are given by licensed professional sightseeing tour guides. Private tours by foot or vehicle can be arranged to meet your individual needs. Our real New York tours can start in Manhattan or Brooklyn. We also have tours by foot in Brooklyn that go over the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.
Reviewed July 26, 2015

Hello,

I was recently in NYC with some good old friends and we did together the Mafia Gangster Mob Tour with Robin from Metro NYC Tours. It was really cool for all of us to experience Little Italy, China Town and Soho in a totally unique film style like tour. Our tour guide Robin was super enthusiastic, really friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about Mafia in NYC, how it all developed, and told us very interesting stories and details about many Mafia gangs and personas. Robin kept our attention for the whole time, was open to topics that were interesting for us and recommended us a whole list of famous good old movies about the Mafia to watch.

I recommend this tour and the other tours from Metro NYC to all people, who want to experience a city differently, get into the streets and feel the life and special flavours, and the hidden jewels that New York can offer in so many corners of the city.

Mariya and the gang from Switzerland

All reviews
"lower manhattan"
in 5 reviews
"the financial district"

Reviewed July 16, 2015

This tour has been the best one me and my fiancee have taken so far. Robin is an excellent guide and few hours are not enough to learn all she has to show. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 27, 2015 via mobile

Our well versed and personable tour guide Robin London took my graduating high school granddaughter, her boyfriend and my husband and I on a tour of New York. She took us through neighborhoods we would never have known were there, explaining movie and TV shows that were filmed in the area or at storefronts. She is a third generation New Yorker with a bubbly personality and a lot of knowledge of her city. She will plan the tour with whatever you might like to see. Her specialty is also The Mobs. We took lots of photos. My granddaughter said it was the best part of the trip.

Reviewed June 25, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I took both the gangster crime and mob tours with Robin. Loved them both! Such a great way to see NYC and get some real history from back in the earlier days of NYC. Robin was a great guide and extremely informative and very passionate. Loved the tours! Would recommend this tour to all.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 20, 2015

This is my second tour with Robin, last year I took her Greenwich Village tour which was amazing. This time I took her Brooklyn Heights and Bridge tour. She was knowledgeable and entertaining, a rare combination in my experience. Several of us in my group are current or displaced native New Yorkers (and Brooklynites), and we learned quite a bit that we didn't know. We were extremely impressed and had a great time seeing this beautiful neighborhood with Robin as our guide.