Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $255.00
More Info
from $255.00
More Info
All reviews private tour walking tour greenwich village interesting stories hour tour highlight of our trip mafia mob knowledge information arkady joel neighborhoods insight soho
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2015

My husband and I really enjoyed our Gangs and Mobs of NYC walking tour with Robin even though it was absolutely pouring rain during the entire tour. Robin is very engaging and knowledgeable. She went out of her way to make sure that everyone on the tour was as dry as possible. She made sure to answer all questions and to respond to the interests of everyone on the tour. We had a great time and would love to do another tour with her. With any luck at all, we will next see Robin on a sunny day!

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed January 8, 2015

Robin our tour guide was very knowledgeable, she made the stories come alive. She very kindly emailed us with titles of films and books etc which she mentioned on the tour. Good value for money. We enjoyed this very much.

Reviewed January 4, 2015

My teenage son and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour over the holidays. The 2.5 hours focus not only on a century of mobsters and gangsters, but also on the lives of everyday immigrants and social reforms in NYC in the early 20th century. Robin's passion for the city and the subject matter shines through; I've watched Godfather II at least a dozen times, and now feel a personal connection to the flashback scenes with the benefit of Robin's knowledge and insight. An excellent companion to (or bare-bones substitute for) a visit to the Tenement Museum.

Reviewed December 30, 2014

Robin was terrific as our tour guide of the bad guys from interesting neighborhoods in NYC. She was extremely flexible and easy to connect with. She is so knowledgeable about history and she is energetic and animated. She filled us in about the goings on around second avenue through the centuries. We really enjoyed it. She came to our hotel to pick us up and helped us fashion our own tour. I would highly recommend her as a tour guide as she is a gem in NYC.

Reviewed December 30, 2014

I brought my two teenage daughters to experience Christmas in New York. The first day was dedicated to a tour with Robin, and she certainly did not disappoint. Her knowledge of, and passion for the city was evident throughout the day. She pointed out things, and explained in great detail facts that you just wouldn't learn on a "typical" city tour. Her time is your time; detail for her your interests, and she will customize the tour to what YOU want to see, as opposed to seeing where ever the generic tour takes you. Robin is highly personable, knowledgeable, and generally just fun to be around. I'd highly recommend this tour, and will visit Robin again, as there was so much more to see than one day would allow!