Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $255.00
More Info
from $255.00
More Info
All reviews private tour walking tour greenwich village interesting stories hour tour highlight of our trip mafia mob knowledge information arkady joel neighborhoods insight soho
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Robin did a great job in educating us about the old Gangs and Mobs of NYC. She is very knowledgeable and very passionate about sharing what she knows! Robin knows a few of the local shops and was able to introduce us to a great Cannoli place.

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank Tabitha N
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The Mob/Gangster tour was really well done. It was cold out but it was a lot of information and we walked a lot to stay warm. The tour of Little Italy mafia was excellent!! I felt like when we moved onto the tour of Chinatown mob/gangs it dragged on a little and I would've preferred to have the tour end a little sooner. Plan on a 3 hour tour because according to the reviews she always goes over, which isn't a bad thing but if you have something planned, it's nice to know that ahead of time. The only thing I was disappointed about was that the website was updated with hop on hop off bus information for this tour however that doesn't actually start until the spring. I was a little mislead because I thought it was a HOHO bus tour but it was 100% walking which we were totally fine with, I just wish we knew that ahead of time. Overall it was a great tour and I would recommend it to anyone that is interested in the mafia/mob/gangs of NYC.

Date of experience: February 2014
goodeatsny, Owner at Metro NYC Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for your review it is greatly appreciated. I am sorry you misunderstood the site when you signed on but the bus tour is a separate sign up and is 4 hours. It is also a different price point. The walking tour has a tendency to go over in the cold months because we stop to go in to a local eatery, warm up and maybe grab a hot drink. I do hope you join me on another tour of this great city. See you then!

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Robin took me on a great tour about NYC Mafia history. It was very informative and took me to other times. Totally will recommend! Thanks Robin for sharing your passion.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We have experienced an interesting tour called "Discover the Gangs and Mobs of Old NYC on a Guided Walk" walking in Little Italy and China Town (mainly Mulberry Street). Robin delivers information in an uncomplicated, interesting and funny way. She appreciated our questions and took even more time for us to tell/show us some additional historical facts. Absolutely recommendable.

Date of experience: February 2014
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I thought I'd seen it all in NYC but Robin led us on a tour of the Lower East Side that was both informative and entertaining. I learned things I never knew before and she made the history of the neighborhood come alive! She was easy to deal with and communicated in a pleasant and timely manner while booking the tour. Highly recommend! Hoping to hit some of her other tours this Spring.

Date of experience: December 2013