“History of gangs walking tour”
Review of Metro NYC Tours

NYC Gangster and Mob Private Walking Tour
Ranked #21 of 106 Food & Drink in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: NYC Gangster tours offered. Metro NYC Tours is committed to providing a real fun-filled, informative and enriching tour experience. You will experience NYC firsthand and learn about the rich history, culture, food and inner workings of the greatest city in the world. Our real New York tours by foot will take you through the amazing sites of New York. All New York tours are given by licensed professional sightseeing tour guides. Private tours by foot or vehicle can be arranged to meet your individual needs. Our real New York tours can start in Manhattan or Brooklyn. We also have tours by foot in Brooklyn that go over the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.
Reviewed March 9, 2014

It was a very informative tour on the history of Mafia in NYC. She has a lot of passion for sharing the stories of the Mafia -- Italian, Irish & Chinese, from the beginning to now. It was a interesting experience to walk us through Little Italy & Chinatown. She appreciated questions and kept us entertained. The tour was 3 hours which was fine with me, the more I could learn!! She was very helpful after the tour as well to direct me a nice restaurant. It made a cold day in NYC a nice leisurely walk through the mobster world.

All reviews
"lower manhattan"
in 5 reviews
"the financial district"

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Robin did a great job in educating us about the old Gangs and Mobs of NYC. She is very knowledgeable and very passionate about sharing what she knows! Robin knows a few of the local shops and was able to introduce us to a great Cannoli place.

1  Thank Tabitha N
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The Mob/Gangster tour was really well done. It was cold out but it was a lot of information and we walked a lot to stay warm. The tour of Little Italy mafia was excellent!! I felt like when we moved onto the tour of Chinatown mob/gangs it dragged on a little and I would've preferred to have the tour end a little sooner. Plan on a 3 hour tour because according to the reviews she always goes over, which isn't a bad thing but if you have something planned, it's nice to know that ahead of time. The only thing I was disappointed about was that the website was updated with hop on hop off bus information for this tour however that doesn't actually start until the spring. I was a little mislead because I thought it was a HOHO bus tour but it was 100% walking which we were totally fine with, I just wish we knew that ahead of time. Overall it was a great tour and I would recommend it to anyone that is interested in the mafia/mob/gangs of NYC.

goodeatsny, Owner at Metro NYC Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for your review it is greatly appreciated. I am sorry you misunderstood the site when you signed on but the bus tour is a separate sign up and is 4 hours. It is also a different price point. The walking tour has a tendency to go over in the cold months because we stop to go in to a local eatery, warm up and maybe grab a hot drink. I do hope you join me on another tour of this great city. See you then!

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Robin took me on a great tour about NYC Mafia history. It was very informative and took me to other times. Totally will recommend! Thanks Robin for sharing your passion.