“Small, cozy and delicious!”
Review of Little Rascal

Little Rascal
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Rascal is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5,005 of 16,215 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Manhattan (Downtown)
Cross street: Kenmare St. & Spring
Transit: J, M, Z, A, C, 1,2,3, D, B, M, F, 6, N, R
Reviewed August 7, 2018

This is the type of restaurant I want in my neighborhood. Laid-back, casual and delicious cuisine. The menu isn't huge but what they offer is very tasty. Come and stay for a while, nibble, drink and enjoy the vibe. We sure did!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Lovely and chilled atmosphere. Excellent food. Had roasted lamb which reminded of pulled lamb, super delicious. Can highly recommend. Helpfull staff and good service. No tourist place, which is a plus.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Having consumed a rather tasty Martini at Bemelmans followed by a first time ever ride on the New York subway, I found myself sitting in Little Rascal enjoying the food, the wine and the company. Lovely inexpensive restaurant with friendly service even on a busy night.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2017

This place was near my hotel that didn’t have breakfast and it turned out to be one of the best brunches I’ve had in NYC, and I have had a few. The amount of food is crazy , so come hungry, but it’s a unique selection of turkish spreads and dishes - and each one was delicious. With bottomless mimosas this was not only great value for money but hands down one of my favourites meals I’ve had in NYC.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

This little restaurant is full of charm and has a great atmosphere . It is very reasonably priced and has a wide selection of food to suit all palettes . You can have small plates or soups to a full blown meal. They also have an offer where you pay I think it was 5 dollars and you could drink unlimited prosecco for an hour . It was a really nice prosecco which was served in a jug with fresh orange juice. Staff are very friendly and its a great way to spend an afternoon or evening . I would definitely recommend popping in if your near that area. Great to to go with a crowd or a couple it really does accommodate all .
I will revisit on my next trip .

Date of visit: May 2017