“A must watch”
Review of Pippin The Musical - CLOSED

Pippin The Musical
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Very entertaining from the beginning until the end. Great show for the whole family!!!!
A must watch play while visiting NYC!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

My teenagers loved this show! But as with all musicals, by the album before you go and become familiar with the songs. If you have an aspiring acrobat, then this show is a must!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We saw it when it was first on Broadway and love the fact that the actor who played Pippin is now playing Charlemagne. Annie Potts as the grandmother should not be missed! The gymnastics, dancing and singing by the cast is wonderful.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My 17 year old begged me to see this - I wasn't so sure - but the show within a show is very funny - the acrobats are truly amazing (very Cirque De Soleil like) and the magic tricks were astonishing. Great family show!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I'm so glad I got to see this revival! The place was PACKED and my seat certainly should NOT have been sold (right next to the lighting operator but I couldn't even get to my seat because I couldn't squeeze past all the people who were sitting in the wrong place).
Stunning performance. There's more to the story than the razzle-dazzle of the circus!