“The Best Show I have seen in a Couple Of Years!!”
Review of Pippin The Musical - CLOSED

Pippin The Musical
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The Director--Diane Paulus--has taken a very dated 30 year old musical and dropped it into a Circus to make it one of the most Breathtaking shows I have seen in Years. Casting Amazing and so much activity going on that I am almost tempted to see it again--just to see what I may have missed.

This is one show that will stay with me Forever!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Andrea Martin and Patina Miller were amazing, as was the entire top-notch cast, including the acrobatic and magical chorus.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The themes in this vintage play are relevant today. This staging was inspired by Cirque du Soleil and those elements were interesting. The singing was a bit weak; the one memorable song in this book is repeated several times, but still didn't stick as it might have.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I'm not a theater going kind of guy. Four of us in the TKTS line. No clue what we wanted to see, just happy to see any show really. The TKTS employee in the red shirt sold us on this show and WOW, so glad he did. The story of a young man trying to find his way in this medieval circus filled weird world he's in. All the performers worked their butts off and the crowd really appreciated it and I think the performers fed off the energy of the crowd as well. Andrea Martin as the grandmother, WOW. There were people giving her a standing ovation after her performance. The lead, the narrator was incredible. I had no clue it won all these Tony's and I can plainly see why now. You won over the type of guy who would of rather just gone to a movie. You won't be disappointed in the least, GO!!

1  Thank AskewView
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Fantastic talent throughout, exciting performances, wonderful show. 10 star cirque de soleil artists, show-stopping 5 minutes from Ms. Martin, Pippin's Grandmother, the ring master and Catherine. We loved it as much as Mormons.

1  Thank thomas O