“It's Time to Start Living!!”
Review of Pippin The Musical - CLOSED

Pippin The Musical
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had been anticipating seeing Pippin for weeks and that was only heightened when it won the Tony. I was not disappointed - WOW what a show!! The singing, dancing and circus choreography was amazing. It was like Broadway meets Circus Soleil. The highlight was Andrea Martin singing "It's Time to Start Living." I've only seen a standing ovation during a show twice - Jersey Boys and Dreamgirls. This makes three. The theater is just large enough to qualify for Broadway so you are pretty close even in the back. Not to be missed.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Great show although from my front row seat there was a slightly obstructed view. I asked prior to purchasing if this would be the case and was told no but it was nevertheless. Fortunately I had used a discount code to purchase the ticket or otherwise I would have been more upset.

The show itself was fantastic though with all the acrobatics and Andrea Martin was amazing - a real inspiration when you consider her age. The story itself was engaging. The people sitting around me were very friendly and talking to them before and during intermission was enjoyable.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

It's hard to classify this thoroughly entertaining show. It's a wonderful play, circus, magic, dance, and comedy.

The performers were Broadway all the way. Seating would be excellent from any part of the theater.

Definitely a "Must See." Check for discount tickets.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've seen musicals in NY and London for 20 + years, including the original production in the mid-1970's, with Ben Vereen. This production of Pippin was the best production of any musical I've ever seen, ever.

1  Thank Scott-Mark S
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was a super spectacular exhibition of acrobatics! I almost didn't go, but I am so glad that I did. It was well worth it!