“Best show we've seen in years!”
Review of Pippin The Musical - CLOSED

Pippin The Musical
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best show we've seen in years!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I took my daughters (ages 11 and 14) and we all loved it. Combination of a Broadway musical and Cirque de Soleil with amazing acrobats. Music is wonderful, the female lead narrator is amazing, and I cannot recommend it more highly. Go see it!

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Simply wonderful”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

What a fantastic show, it had me mesmerised throughout!
The performers acrobatics were breathtaking and non-stop. There were some fabulous vocals and a lot of humour throughout this fabulous show.
Highly recommended!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have always loved Pippin but this was the most amazing production I have ever seen - our whole family was blown away. It was like seeing two shows in one, a musical and a circus with incredible acrobatics and magic...lots of humor, actors who gave their all to entertain us...I can'y wait to go back to NY and see it again!

New York City, New York
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“The BEST show in NYC!!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This show was just AMAZING!!! Andrea Martin (The Grandmother) got a standing ovation during "No time at all" It is like a circus. Even if you don't like circus you will fall in love with the show!!

SEE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!

1 Thank cardtraveler
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“See this show!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

After being totally disappointed a few weeks ago at Breakfast at Tiffany's, Pippin more than made up for it! Action packed and entertaining - the aunt from My Big Fat Greek Wedding was in it and stole the show - amazing music and voices!